School Family

This is my family in ASPURI

Together we stand,Together we fall

This is my cLassmate 5Pendeta 
The 1MALAYSIA CLASS among Form5

5Intelek

5Cendekiawan

5Sarjana

This PETAI family..I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH
ambil SPM di SMSL merupakan sesuatu 
di luar jangkaan kami semua..(PETAI)



REACH FOR THE STAR!!! 
This sticker is given by Madam Chin

To all my batch,please pray for our result and our success..I really hope that we can acheive our ambition...Erm,,,actually,,not our ambition but our Family ambition..They are EVERYTHING for us..To EDC,REACH FOR THE STAR and AIM FOR THE HIGHEST..Everything is on our hand.We can change our destiny...To all PETAI FAMILY,I love you guys very much...Kita sama-sama masuk dalam sekolah yang 24 hour RULES and fight together to acheive success..Unfortuntely,kita semua harus berpisah... :'( Semoga kita semua mencapai kejayaan yang kita inginkan selama ini...